GLOBAL G.A.P. is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized standard.
GLOBALG.A.P. certification opens valuable new markets to large and small producers alike, and helps satisfy the basic food safety and sustainability specifications of retailers and major buyers worldwide.
Assure the customers that the good agricultural practices for food safety and the environmental management practices meet GLOBALG.A.P requirements.
MAIN ASPECTS OF THE GLOBALGAP
- Records and internal inspection
- Varieties and rootstocks
- History and Management of plots/fields
- Management of soil and substrates
- Fertilizer use
- Plants protection
- Post harvest handling of products
- Waste management and pollution, recycling and reuse
- Health & Safety
- Environmental issues
- Complaint Form